- I moved my photo to the top of the page
- I added my name and teaching role at the beginning of the page. Seems obvious to do that, but somehow I had neglected it.
- I introduced myself at the beginning and started with a more personal, conversational tone
- I added my passion for art and animation and linked to my newish art blog, Art does matter.
- To encourage conversation, I asked the readers to feel free to leave a comment or introduce themselves.
- I wasn’t sure about naming my school, so I thought I might just say that I was in Melbourne, Australia. After all, my blog is personal, and not in any way representational of my school.
- I added a Google Map of my location
- This year I will have the added role at school as coordinator of learning enhancement. I added this information and invited people to share their knowledge with me.
- I added my involvement with Powerful Learning Practice since this was seminal to my connection to other people and networks
I’d like to add a page which links directly to my wiki but I haven’t figured out how to do it yet, so any help would be appreciated. It makes sense to link everything you do to your blog. In that case, should I have pages for all my other blogs or is it enough to include them in the links on the side? Comments are welcome and appreciated.